1) Senior All night Party May 11
a. Seniors only!!
b. Quizzo! Detroit Inc. will provide ‘moon bounces’ and large activities and games
c. We are looking for a few parent volunteers to help finalize the activities and food (Mr. Fournier has agreed to bring in a dish!!) and chaperone the event. If you would like to help out, please contact Mr. Mitchell at email@example.com
d. Tickets will be approximately $30/person
2) Prom May 18
a. Gino’s Surf on Jefferson in Harrison Township
b. Decorations (Black, Purple, Silver) ( Ms. Anderson and Ms. Harris are coordinating decorations)
c. DJ – Renard Cruse has been confirmed (he has done several events for us in the past)
d. Tickets and Souvenirs – Select senior council members will meet with Mr. Mitchell during 7th hour on Thursday April 19 to finalize orders
3) Graduation Rehearsal/Senior Dinner May 31
a. Lakeland Banquet (4 – 6 pm)
b. Cap and Gown – Will be distributed at Senior Dinner
c. South Lake Auditorium (6 – approximately 8:30)
4) Graduation June 1
a. Select Commencement Speaker – Senior council members are polling the senior class
b. South Lake Auditorium
c. Doors at 7:00 pm
d. Students at 6:00
1) We will have a photographer available at the All Night Party, Prom and Graduation. Brooks Photography will offer photo packages to those who are interested. If you have questions, contact Keith Brooks at (586) 405-3808 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Graduation announcements will be passed out at school on Wednesday 4/18/2012. If you have questions, see Mr. Mitchell
3) End of year procedure for non-graduating seniors, Spring 2012
a. Seniors who are NOT graduating on June 1, 2012 have a responsibility to earn credit in all their current courses. All AAW courses except senior project and English 12 continue to meet after May 24, and seniors who are not graduating on June 1, 2012 must continue to attend all courses except English 12 and Senior Project.
b. Non-graduating seniors must choose whether they will continue to attend English 12 and Senior Project or whether they will leave campus during those hours. Please see Mrs. Dunn to put your choice in writing. Students who do not see Mrs. Dunn will be expected to attend English 12 and Senior Project.
4) AAW Board of Directors Policy on graduation participation
a. AAW students must meet ALL requirements for graduation to be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.